twitter facebook instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest youtube

Wednesday

Painted Dot Pumpkins

I know I've mentioned that I strongly do NOT like to carve pumpkins...

So, today I've decided to get out some paints and tape.
 
Painted Dot Pumpkins



Start with fake pumpkins found at the craft store.

 
 
On a piece of waxed paper, lay out strips of painter's tape.
Using the cap of a water bottle, trace around the cap with a pen.



Cut out the circles.



Peel off the waxed paper and stick them on the pumpkin.


Paint entire pumpkin with white paint. 
Once painted, peel off the dots and let dry.



Quick, easy and festive!

 
Now, how about trying the reverse?


Paint on the dots and add a few white thumbtacks.  Easy!
 

 
 







Have you seen my other 'non-carve' ideas?  Come take a look!

Chalkboard Pumpkins


Painter's Tape Pumpkins




Washi Tape and Thumbtack Pumpkins













Fast Striped Pumpkins



Linking up to: FrugalGirls,

1 comment :

  1. So cute! I love your technique for making tape circles. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete