twitter facebook instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest youtube

Monday

So Many 'Raisins' We're Thankful For You!

So Many Reasons 'Raisins' We're Thankful for You!



Truth be told.  I only like raisins if they're covered in chocolate!
And then... I eat them and eat them and eat them. 
I'm very thankful to get these little chocolate morsels out of my house!  Does anyone else have a problem with chocolate covered raisins?  Well, actually...chocolate covered anything!


Here's a quick little tag to hand out to those you're thankful for.
There is always someone who could use a bit of appreciation.  A little 'thank you' goes a long way!




--Purchase chocolate covered raisins.  I found this package of individual packs around Halloween time.  If you can't find something like this, you could always buy chocolate covered raisins in bulk and re-package them in cute cellophane bags. 
In fact, I think I'm going to do that for the kids' bus driver this year.



--Print out the tags on cardstock.
One tag says I'm thankful, the other tag says we're thankful.
Choose the one that works for you.

 
 
Click here to print So Many 'Raisins' I'm Thankful for You




Click here to print So Many 'Raisins' We're Thankful for You




--Find a roll of coordinating Washi Tape.  I used a cute gingham brown pattern.



--Tape the raisins package to the back of the tag.  Easy.


 
 
Sign card, write a note on the back--- with at least a few reasons 'raisins' why you're thankful--- and hand deliver.


 
 
Happy Thanksgiving!
 









Here's a few more little thank you treats!

You bring me so much JOY!



Thank you Mentor!



Nutty thanks to you!



Certainly Thankful for you!


Linking up to: TimeToSparkleLinkParty,

1 comment :

  1. This is such a cute idea! I love that these are healthy little treats that could be given out at schools that don't allow candy.

    ReplyDelete