Dollar Store Thanksgiving Décor
Votive candles with a little seasonal flair add warmth and light to your Thanksgiving table. Who would believe they came from the Dollar Store?
$5. spent at the Dollar Store=
(3) orange glass votive jars with wire handles.
(1) Maple with Berries Garland- 4 feet long.
(1) 4-pack of pumpkin pie scented votive candles.
$5. (I already had the hot glue.)
1. Plug in the hot glue gun.
2. Cut the garland into 3 equal pieces.
3. Using the hot glue gun, glue one piece of the garland directly on the outside rim of a glass votive jar.
Wrap the garland all the way around the rim, gluing as you go.
Hot glue the leaves and berries into place. I placed them around the plastic stems of the garland and hot glued them into place.
When finished most of the trim should be covered by leaves and berries.
Place a votive or tea light candle into each one.
You can decorate with one at each place setting or...
Place them down the middle of the table with coordinating ribbon.
Here's another easy table decorating idea.
Place Setting Pumpkins-- using a Dollar Store blanket, beans, cinnamon sticks and ribbon.
More Thanksgiving Posts:
Oreo Turkey Cookie Pops
Turkey Tags for the Thanksgiving Table