twitter facebook instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest youtube

Friday

New Year's Eve Decor

The Christmas decorations are finally packed up...
well, not completely--but we're getting there!

Ready or not, it's time for a New Year's Eve Celebration!
 



 I decided to keep the 'bling' theme going for the New Year.


Guess what's on the menu? 
(Hint: Fondue pot on the table!)


I whipped up some super-quick New Year's Eve cookies!


I'm almost embarrassed to show you how easy this is.
White icing on chocolate wafer cookies... Done!


I love displaying our family pictures from years past.
That shot was taken 5 years ago!


Check out this little dome my mom gave me for Christmas...love it!


The table is set and waiting...


Happy New Year!
May 2012 be your best year yet!




6 comments :

  1. Such fun New Year's party tips! Thanks so much for sharing!!! I love those wafer cookies decorated so darling and all the silver touches make everything super special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely skipped decorating for New Year's but am inspired for next year - We put out our Christmas cards from each year and that's tons of fun to see

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun decorations! We didn't do much for New Years but I just took down my Christmas stuff and put up decor for January - mostly silver and mercury glass so I really like the bling decor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow-it looks beautiful-Happy New Year ! I'm your newest follower, stop over to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am slowly getting Christmas 2011 packed away. I hope twenty twelve is everything you wish for and more. Thank you so much for sharing. I will follow on my way out so I can revisit. I hope you can find the time to come visit me and do the same. I look forward to engaging more this year. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete