twitter facebook instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest youtube

Monday

Top 12 Posts of Michelle Paige

Top 12 Posts of Michelle Paige 2012

Thank you so much for reading my blog this year!
I appreciate all the comments and encouragement
to keep on going! 

Blogging is a fun hobby for me and you may have noticed that I go in spurts.
Sometimes weeks are full of posts and other times, not so much. 
Thanks for hanging in there with me...
you just never know what I'm up to!


Today I'm counting down the top 12 posts of the year.

Starting with Number 12:
Back to School Bash


My nieces were quite surprised when they came to visit and I had set up a school party with food, favors, games and a photobooth. 
(I'm trying to win favorite aunt award...just kidding...sort of.)


Number 11:
Organizing a Crafty Kid's Room

I wish I could say that my son's room still looks this good.
I'm thinking we need another organizing overhaul for this year!

Number 10:
Make Your Own Driftwood Star--Easily

This was one of my favorite projects this year.
I love seeing a part of the beach every time I look at this.


Number 9:
Painted Glass Jars

This post is actually about my craft fail of painting baby food jars and then putting water in them.  (Don't do this!)
They did look pretty for awhile and we enjoyed them at our Mother's Day festivities last year.
Numbers 8, 7 and 6 are all from the Valentine Link Party
I hosted last February.

Number 8:  Mustache Valentines


A collection of mustache valentine ideas.
Number 7:
Valentines for Boys


Robots, army guys, darts and balloons are just some of the boy valentine ideas found at the link party.


Number 6:
Rockin' Valentine Link Party

valentine blog button

Lots of wonderful, talented, creative bloggers linked up their valentine ideas in this post.

Number 5:
Sunday School Craft The Parable of the Lost Sheep


For some reason, any post I do on Sunday School crafts, seem to be pretty popular in the blog world.  The problem is, I always forget to take my camera to Sunday School class.

Number 4:
Rockstar Birthday Party

This party was actually in pre-blogging days for my daughter's 9th birthday.  She's now 12.

Number 3:
Father's Day Fishing Party



The funny thing about this party, is that we didn't celebrate on Father's Day, but on May 29th.
Sometimes you have to celebrate on whatever date you can get your family together!

Number 2:
LEGO Valentines



These were little valentine 'gifts' for my nephews.
I haven't even thought about what we'll do this year!
 
 
And the Number 1 viewed post of 2012 is my son's
Nerf Gun Party.
I still receive comments on this party from last March.
I'm not quite sure how I'm going to pull off another party as fun as this one? 


 
What a year!  Thanks for joining me!  I hope you'll continue to read my blog in 2013.
Happy New Year! 
 
 






Linking up to: DelightfullyNoted, AllStarBlockParty, GingerSnapCrafts, WinthropChronicles, WowMeWednesday, SweetLittleGals,



14 comments :

  1. Of course my favorite post was the Spoon Party!!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved looking back at your top posts! My favorite is the drift wood star, of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny that a driftwood project brought us together!

      Delete
  3. I kve all of your favorites! F course my forever favorite will always be the doggie "doo doo" still makes me laugh! Happy be year!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? Oh! From the Puppy Party, of course! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. New follower! Love your blog! I would love for you to visit my linky party going on now at http://wallisfarmsdailywalk.blogspot.com/2013/01/blog-post.html

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christina @ Floridays MomJanuary 02, 2013 6:52 AM

    Saw your driftwood stars on Ginger Snap Crafts..LOVE THEM! Looks like you had some wonderful parties featured in 2012, love all of it. We hosted our first "kids theme" party this year for my son's construction birthday. It was awesome..i can see how the theme thing can get kind of addicting. Following you via Linky. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful posts!

    Hopping by and following your lovely blog's FB, G+ and Pinterest. I blog @ Getting Healthy with Essential Oils

    I am also inviting you to join Tiddle Diddle Handmade Shoppe's first giveaway event.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great posts Michelle...can't wait to see what you do in 2013!
    xo,
    Alexis

    ReplyDelete