twitter facebook instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest youtube

Friday

A Deer Party! Oh Deer, Oh Deer, She's 13!



It's a Reindeer Party!
Oh Deer! She's 13!

Yes, my daughter turned 13 last week-end.
 My husband and I can hardly believe we have a teenager in the house!

Here's our 'Oh Deer!' Party.





 




 
The deer décor was made possible with many deer ornaments from the Dollar Store.  The deer paper plates, napkins, paper deer and mini trees were found at JoAnns.  A gray sheet was hung as a backdrop, providing a wintry feel.  I made the chalk art deer silhouette by copying an image off the internet.  Paper rosettes are from Martha Stewart Crafts. 
Soda Bottle Reindeer and the Reindeer Gift Sacks added much fun to the party.
Reindeer Bugle Bites, Crazy Cracker Reindeer and Target's reindeer cookies were served as snacks.
The girls enjoyed crafting up the reindeer ornaments and the marshmallow reindeer
We also had a 'Reindeer Flight' through the Goodwill store.  Girls wore their antlers (from Michaels) and had to locate specific things they thought the birthday girl would like.
(mug, scarf, hat, Christmas decoration, etc.)
The Reindeer cake was assembled with a store bought cake.  I added edible eyes, Pocky sticks for the antlers, and a cherry nose.
A turquoise sheet hung on the wall for the photo shoot.
A great time was had by all! 
Happy Birthday, Jessica!



 
 
 

10th Movie Party-- Still searching for these pics!

Click here to see my daughter's 11th Blinged Out Bowling Party


Click here to see my daughter's 12th Candy Cane Party



Linking up to: LinkPartyPalooza, IHeartNaptime, TimeToSparkle, WowMeWednesday,


7 comments :

  1. Nicely done! So festive and your daughter is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The deer chalkboard art is my favorite, but everything is just lovely! It looks like your daughter really enjoyed her special day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun is that. I love eh reindeer gift bangs and the fun photo booth

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling theme! Your chalkboard art is perfect and of course you already know I am a fan of the reindeer bags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun, festive and creative!! Oh Deer ~ fantastic theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this party - it's just beautiful, smart, and looks like so much fun! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling party! I love all your deer stylings! Well done!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete