twitter facebook instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday

Birthday Printable Mini-tags



 

Sometimes I love to give friends a very tiny birthday gift.
Just a little something to show I care-- to show I remembered.
Not something that is overwhelming or makes them think they better give me something for my birthday.  I guess you could call it a 'pressure-less', I'm thinking of you...gift.

A mini gift...
Like this little candle from Bath & Body Works.
Pumpkin Pecan Waffles!  It's the perfect size.


I've been collecting a few 'mini-size' items
that are perfect for gift giving.
 
Birthday cake M&M's- are those perfect or what?


You'll want to attach a tag to these items. 
Let them know the gift is from you. 
Of course, it should be a mini tag to go on a mini gift, right?
 
 
These simple, tiny birthday tags are
perfect for attaching to any mini sized gift.

 
 
Download the tags and print them out.
Cut to any size you'd like.
Glue onto colored cardstock and trim.
 



Color in the birthday cake image to match the gift you're giving.
I used colored pencils, but you could use markers, too.
Don't forget to color in lights on the candles
and sign a small greeting on the back.
 


 

Hole punch the tags and tie on with ribbon.

 

 

Now I can have some birthday gifts ready, whenever I need them.
Plus, I can be on the lookout for tiny items when I'm out shopping.
My teenage daughter has been requesting a few of these for her friends, too.

Click here to print your own mini birthday tags.



No comments :

Post a Comment