twitter facebook instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest youtube

Friday

Sweets for the Sweet!



So many sweet and yummy Valentine ideas to share with you today.
Need some party recipes? Want to make some Valentine goodies? Planning a dessert night?
This is the post for you, but it comes with a warning...

Warning: Do not read this if you're hungry!
(...or if you're dieting, not eating sugar or need to lose weight!)
I just inhaled 4 pieces of dark chocolate while putting these posts together!! Yikes!

First up are these amazing chocolate pancakes from G*rated. Wowzee!

Here's a fun Valentine Chex Mix from The Taylor House.

This gorgeous Maraschino Cherry Cake is from Bird on a Cake. Doesn't it look so elegant?!


How fun are these Valentine Parfaits from Bee in Our Bonnet? Perfect for a party!
parfait 2

Life in the Thrifty Lane packaged up these cute little Valentine cupcakes in a cup.
I'm loving this idea for giving and transporting cupcakes!

These Chocolate Nutella Hearts from Homespun with Love are making my knees shake!
I know I would be addicted to these! Mmmm.

Check out these sweet little Valentine Cupcake Bites from Sister-Dipity.



Take a look at these sweet 'Heart You Tarts' made
by Claire Justine oxox.
My family would LOVE these!


I wonder if I could pull off these Mini Stuffed French Toasts for Valentine breakfast?
Will Cook For Smiles makes every recipe look so easy!



How precious are these Puppy Love Sugar Cookies from The Traveling Spoon?
Visit site for even more delicious cookie recipes!



Oh, these look heavenly! White Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts from
Scattered Thoughts of a Stay At Home Mom



This is such a neat idea...Jolly Ranchers inside the cookies.
Making Memories with Your Kids made these cuties.


Look at these fun Conversation Heart Pancakes from Blue Skies Ahead.  A great idea!



Here's a Valentine Punch to try from Cupcakes and Crinoline.
It looks so festive!
Ice Cream Float


And finally a few posts straight from my blog.  

A Valentine Love Party, complete with lots of sweets and treats like a package cake and these Love Letter Pies.

This is one of my favorites.  A special delivery for a valentine letter cookie.  Complete with printable envelope.

and be sure to check out the entire collection of
 Valentine Treats on a Stick.



So... How did you do? Did you have to raid the sweets while reading this? Hope not!  Have a sweet day!

Thanks to all who linked up their amazing Valentine recipes!
Click Here for the party!
michellepaige






13 comments :

  1. Michelle, you are the Valentine Queen! Thank you so much for including our Chocolate Nutella Hearts and Valentine Tea & Cookies in your sweets line up! Thank you for hosting this party and all the TIME & LOVE you have out into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these yummy ideas! Thanks so much for featuring my Cherry Almond Cake! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMMMmmm...I feel like I need to go for a run just for LOOKING at all these delicious things! Thank you SO much for featuring my pancakes, and thank you for all these amazing Valentines Ideas! I can't imagine the amount of time and work that goes into all this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so delicious looking!! I am going to check out several of them!! Thanks for the feature! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my heart tarts :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! Thank you for featuring my whoopie pies, Michelle!! I am honored!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the feature! You are awesome!!! And wow! Now I need to eat something delicious after seeing all of those amazing sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas! Thanks so much for including my VDay cupcake in a cup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word Michelle! I think I gained 10 lbs just reading this post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the feature! You were right, I should have had breakfast first!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the feature! So lucky to be included in such a wonderful spread of Valentine's Day treats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for featuring my white Chocolate peanut butter hearts!
    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for featuring my parfaits Michelle! Now I'm off to explore that long list of Valentine's posts you have! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete