twitter facebook instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday

Red, White, Blue & You--Holiday Link Party!


Can you believe it?  It's time for another
Holiday Link Party!! 


It's time to get out your red, white and blue!

It's time to get out those stars and stripes.

It's time to craft up some festive projects for the
4th of July! 


 


Are you ready?  I love this time of year!

Come join the party!

*Please link up any project, recipe, craft, idea
that could be used for the
4th of July (or Memorial Day).



*Please link to your blog post, not back to your blog's homepage.


*Please post my button or provide a text link back
to Michelle Paige.



Photobucket

*Please join in the fun by following Michelle Paige.
(There's lots of ways to follow:  Facebook, RSS feed, Google FC, Bloglovin, LinkyTools, etc.)


*Please check out other links and leave comments.
By linking up, you give me permission to share your ideas on my blog.  (You know I love to do this!)
I will always give you credit and I'll link back to your post.
Oh, I can't wait to see all the creativity and meet some new friends! 
Be sure to check in and visit, you'll never know when I'll be sharing your idea!
Thanks for joining in the fun!



16 comments :

  1. Thanks for hosting and the invite!! Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party! I linked up some fun ideas I had last year. Hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite! I brought the 4th of July printable and Firecracker Cake. I also liked you on FB and followed via Google Friends. Have a blessed week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jamie! That cake is fabulous!

      Delete
  4. I just pinned your party. I am also hosting a patriotic party, but I figure we could all use support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for inviting me! Fun link party!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what fun! Thanks for the invite!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the invite! I'm linked up and following you too :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun collection of patriotic projects! Thanks for inviting me to join in the fun! Sharon @ CraftsnCoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the invite! :) There are some wonderful ideas here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so sweet! Thanks for the comment and the invite over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm late to the party, but I'm here!!! Trying to get my head above water now that I have FOUR little boys :)) I love the 4th of July- what a fun link party. And your trip to the Dominican Republic looks like an amazing trip full of memories.
    xo,
    Laurie :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting. Great party! I linked up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting Michelle. I am now following you on linky, bloglovin and GFC. I would love for you to visit, follow back and maybe even link up on my Monday linky party.
    Thanks
    Marcie @ www.IGottaTryThat.com

    ReplyDelete