twitter facebook instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest youtube

Friday

Out of this World Valentines


If you're looking for the Valentine Link Party--Click Here!
Today I'm sharing some 'Out of this World' Valentines!

Click here to see her full post.

It's a goodie bag filled with PopRocks candies and glow bracelets.
Brilliant!

And here's another creative idea from Alexis at Jac O' Lyn Murphy.
A small plastic globe...

with an 'Out of this World' tag!
Click here to see the full post.

You could also use the 'Out of this World' saying with
globe shaped
toys, erasers or inflatable globes.

Or change it up and go with rockets,
like this idea from Family Fun. using a roll of lifesavers.
Click here for directions.

My friend's 9 year old daughter went to a stamping class and made these space valentines.
Monkeys in space--adorable!
I love the ribbon coming out of the rocket, right off the card!

Here's an idea that you can order from Tiny Prints.
The inside of the card reads:
'Have an astro-nomical Valentine's Day!'

Did you know there are hearts in space?
This is an actual space picture of the constellation of Cassiopeia, 6000 light years away!
You can go here to see more space pictures that really look like hearts!
Wouldn't a Star Wars loving kid like these?!

Be sure to link up your crafty and clever valentines to my Valentine Link Party!
Don't forget to check out all the creative links posted up!  I'm having so much fun viewing them!

michellepaige



4 comments :

  1. Michelle, YOU are out of this world! Thanks so much for including my globes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun. Love the globe idea! And the heart in space.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each time I see some candy in a store I'm trying to come up with a cute little phrase to go with it - thought about the out of this world theme but nothing as cute as these

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, I have been out of town but wanted to say a HUGE thank you for featuring my out of this world valentines!! I am linking up a bunch of projects now...I cannot wait to see what everyone else is doing! Thanks again, I am totally inspired!

    ReplyDelete