twitter facebook instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest youtube

Saturday

Valentine Wreaths

Click here for the Valentine Link Party!

I've been having so much fun checking out all of the Valentine link ups!
Today I'm highlighting valentine wreaths.

Look at this beautiful rose wreath, whipped together from Homespun with Love
Click here for many more of Homespun's valentine decor ideas.


These cute floral wreaths come from Wisteria and Roses
Click here for full post.


This wreath is made with festive red burlap from Gallamore West.
I love how it hangs on the shutter for display.
Click here for full instructions.

Take a look at this Cupid wreath from Babies and Bargains.
Click here for full post.


This heart shaped wreath from Full Circle Creations is made with fabric strips.
Click here for the step-by-step directions.

I love the look of this feathery wreath from The Audzipan Anthology 
Click here for the full tutorial to make your own.


And finally, take a look at this candy heart wreath from Naptime Decorator.
It's so sweet!  Click here for the directions.

Naptime Decorator, also shows you how to make this felt rosette ball
Love it!

Have you checked out the Valentine link ups?
Come on over and link up your creations!  I'd love to have you!

michellepaige


Check out all my Valentine Posts:

4 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my wreath. I'm honored...there are some fabulous wreaths...love that candy heart wreath. It's good enough to eat. Thanks again.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle..... thank you so much for featuring our red rose Valentine wreath in your line up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, I'm so excited that you featured my Valentine wreaths! I've never been featured before so that made my day! Thank you so much! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! That feather wreath, oh my!...think I might have to copy that idea for another project I'm working on!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete