twitter facebook instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest youtube

Wednesday

Clearly Valentines

Valentine Link Party--Click Here!

It's February 1st!!  Can you believe it? 
Valentine's Day will be here soon--really soon!

I've got to stop just LOOKING at all your amazing valentine ideas,
and really start MAKING some valentines!  Only 14 more days to go.

Here's my latest valentine creation for my 2 adorable nieces.
I mentioned in my Office Love Post, that I took a trip to Staples (our local office supply store),
 and came home with so much valentine inspiration! 
Click here if you missed that post.

One idea was to use these clear, plastic, zip up envelopes for a valentine gift.
The colors were perfect for the girls-
plus, every kid I know loves carrying cases...especially the see-through kind!

I typed up this cute saying, and stuck on some of these eye stickers- click here for source.
Googly eyes would work too!
It's CLEAR to see, you're a great Valentine!

I added in lots of valentine goodies...
pencils, pencil sharpeners, stickers, magnets, heart tattoos, lollipops, etc.

 and placed the tag right inside the envelope.  Done.
Don't you love valentines that are sweet and simple?!
You could easily adapt this for a teacher valentine as well.
 
Did you see what my nephews are getting for Valentine's Day?  Click here.

____________________________________
There are over 250 Valentine ideas for you to check out at the Valentine Link Party!
250?!  I can't even believe it!  Thank you to all who have linked up!
It's not too late to join us, we're partying through the month of February.
michellepaige



11 comments :

  1. Michelle...this is my favorite of your valentines ideas yet!! SO cute and practical too! I really have to go to the office supply store :) Thank you so much for another great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute Michelle! You have so many fun Valentine ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Michelle I was so very flattered that you asked me to link up! What a wonderful party...very happy you found me! Now I have the great opportunity of following you!! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are these? Great job! I hope you will link up to my I Heart Projects Party if you haven't alreadyt.
    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/01/i-heart-projects-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are too cute! I love how different this idea is! Your nieces are lucky girls!

    We would love to have you link up this project at our blog for our Wayward Weekend! http://www.waywardgirlscrafts.com/2012/02/wayward-weekend-week-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Visiting from tt&j. What are great idea! I love that they arent full of candy but fun little toys. Cute little saying too :)

    If you get a chance I would love for you to share this at my party :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking up! Just checking, did you see my Lisa Leonard giveaway yet?


    XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so cute!! This is being featured today over at {Junk in their Trunk}...thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this! Please share on our Creative Cooks & Crafters Link-up!!! You'll be entered to win a Michael's gift card!! http://www.debtfreespending.com/2012/02/creative-cooks-crafters-valentines-day-edition/

    ReplyDelete