twitter facebook instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest youtube

Thursday

Valentine Branches

Valentine Link Party---Click Here!

I'm 'branching' out today! 
I'm going out on a 'limb' to talk about trees today! 
Not Christmas trees,
but branches....using tree branches indoors to decorate.

I love the visual height that branches bring and the outdoor, natural element too.
Looking back on some past posts, I've used branches for many different occasions last year.

Remember these branches used for our Pastor Appreciation Luncheon...

and then again for our Sunday School party?
 
At the 2011 Fall Junk Salvation Show, I picked up these beautiful red branches...

I used them for our family's Thankful Tree.

...and for the teacher's 'Nuts About You' tree,

and again for my New Years decor!
and now I'm ready to decorate a Valentine tree!
Take a look at all this inspiration!

 
Alderberry Hill decorates their branches for every season!
I'm loving the heart with wings ornaments!

Ann-Kay Home simply added handmade heart tags to three branches in a vase.

Two Twenty One displayed white painted branches in her milk glass collection.
The soft pink flowers and hearts look so sweet. 


Echoes of Laughter used branches in a pitcher and added felt hearts.
Isn't this a fun Valentine mantle?

Love, Laughter & Decor hung sparkly red hearts to their branches.
I like the spanish moss added to the pitcher.

Imprintalish chose to decorate the base of the branches using a glass container full of decorative balls.

And check out this idea from Tip Garden.
As each family does an act of kindness and love,
they add a heart to the tree.
So many creative ideas!
Do branches have a place in your home decor?  Are you ready to 'branch' out and try some?

My Valentine Link Party is getting bigger by the day!
Thanks so much for linking up your creativity!
Be sure to stop by and check out all the ideas!
Click here!

michellepaige




Check out all my Valentine Posts:


Linking up to: SassySites, Tatertots&Jello,

8 comments :

  1. Love using branches for year round decorating. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, thank you so much for the feature! I had no idea branches are that popular! Everyone puts so much love and thought into their decoration and and i must admit mine were just some kind of "emergency solution". Actually, i needed to get rid of them but was too lazy to bring them out, so i quickly put them into a vase and because they looked so plain i simply added some tags that i had originally made for my Etsy shop.
    I love how you use your branches for different occasions and now i think i will keep mine a little longer and reuse them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE branches as decor!! Great post- inspires me to use more branches! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, Thank you so much for featuring me! I am really enjoying digging through your blog! Love to you!

      Delete
  4. Amazing how versatile and re-usable (over and over again!) branches are for decorating! Thanks for all the ideas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great features! Thanks for including my Valentine's Day Vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We made a Valentine Tree with twigs a couple weeks ago. I think it's perfect for this time of year when our trees outside are still bare. Thanks for all the inspiration pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for featuring my valentine vignette! All of your features all wonderful! Wishing you a great weekend! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete