twitter facebook instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday

Valentine Pillow Love

Click here for the Valentine Link Party!

 
Beautiful valentine pillows to share with you from the link party today. 
So just relax and rest up with these comfy posts...
For tomorrow is February 1st--Valentine crunch time!  Are you ready?

 Sweet Floweret designed this pillow using felt hearts and a pillow cover. 
Isn't it perfectly adorable?

Pitter and Glink whipped up these beauties with vinyl stencils and ruffled fabric.
Could you really 'love them any more'?  I don't think so!


Live, Laugh, Love cut out felt letters and used a spray glue adhesive to create this pillow.
004
Did you notice the pillow IS the blog name?  So sweet.

About Blogging Time sewed up this cutie pillow using a bow tie garland.
The red and white color combination is one of my favorites!
This would look so perfect in my daughter's room!


 
This pillow by, My Heart Lives Here, was made with fabric and a computer printer!
I had to re-read the directions...fabric running through a computer printer?!  Yes!


 
Uncommon  created this lovely pillow with a freezer paper stencil.
Such a great scripture and a beautiful pillow!

...Now, if you're really not into making pillows,
how about a Valentine 'pillow' box full of goodies?
Bellarae Vintage gives you the step by step directions!  So fun!


 
Thank you to all who have linked up Valentine posts!
Your creativity is so inspiring!
The party is still going on!  Click here!

michellepaige





Check out all my Valentine Posts:

7 comments :

  1. oohhh...I love pillows!! The one with the felt hearts is so sweet...thanks for inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my Valentine Rag Pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring our Love One Another pillow! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished up a little love pillow - I'll have to link it up once I blog about it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my "you are loved" pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment! My Valentine kitchen towels are all linked up! Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, for featuring my live laugh love pillow - I love all of the featured pillows - very creative

    ReplyDelete